Home
Find me on Facebook
Sign In
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jimmy's Test Kitchen
...Combo number 5 to go!
Recent twitter entries...
Subscribe to RSS Feed :
Where have I been?
Posted by
Jimmy
| | Posted on 10:31 AM
I haven't written here in a while. I wonder who still reads this? Doesn't matter who. I'll just write.
hi! =D
Comments (0)
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Popular
Eggs Benedict
When I go out to get breakfast, one of the ways I measure if the restaurant is good is how well they make their eggs benedict. If they don...
I'm not much of a smoker, but I love pot ...
...ROAST! What'd you think I meant? huh? =) If you complain about not having enough time to cook a decent, tasty, hearty meal, then ...
Jimmy's Test Kitchen
I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream! It was a good time for ice cream as the weather turned close to the 80's this week. ...
Friend's Blogs
sweets by sillianah
Changing Leaves...
11 years ago
ho household
Gardening?
Yelp
Recent reviews by Jimmy H.
What's this?
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(23)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(1)
Where have I been?
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
About Me
Jimmy
I am an insurance agent in the East Bay. I moved out here from New York in 2004 and have enjoyed the great weather of sunny California. I'm always looking for new experiences to excite my passion for living. Follow along as I try new recipes!
View my complete profile
Comments (0)
Post a Comment