I'm such a slacker!!

Posted by Jimmy | | Posted on 10:39 PM

I know I've been slacking i my posting as of late.   I've been neglecting my wonderful fans.  (all 7 of you.  There's not many of you and that makes you all more precious!) 
Anyways this post is just an update about what i've been doing and what I'm going to do.   I've been doing some gardening as of late so I have some fresh veggies and fruits to work with.  That has taken most of my time.  I started 2 types of home based business.  Pampered Chef and I'm also in the healthy chocolate business!  I lost 10 lbs so far eating chocolate can you believe that? 

And .....   I'm going to NY!  I will be gone for 12 days.  You can see all the wonderful food and activities on my facebook acocunt!  I'll keep updated there!





Until Then, I wish you all the best!

-Jimmy


Comments (1)

I hang on your every word jimmy! come back soon, I'll be busy baby sitting your little pretties for you!

Post a Comment