Pictures of Christmas Food!

Posted by Jimmy | | Posted on 2:35 PM

My buddies Teshun and Jane Chan got me started on a tradition of having Lamb on special holidays like Christmas and Easter.   This year I made some lamb and seafood with the fixins!!   Enjoy the pictures!

                                                                                                                 


                                                          

                                                                                                  
What you are seeing from Left to right:   Roasted rosemary garlic leg of lamb with mushroom buerre rouge (Not pictured), oyster cornbread dressing, orange honey glazed carrots with a splash of brandy, seared sea scallops, chili lemon shrimp, boiled dungeness crab, Brussels sprouts sauteed with garlic and olive oil and roasted dill red potatoes.

I love holiday meals.  I love cooking for people and having people enjoy what I've created even more so than eating itself.   It just brings me such joy that i can bless others with a skill that God has given me.  Maybe one day I can cook for you? ;-)

Merry Cooking!
-Jimmy

Comments (0)

Post a Comment